OCI has the following opportunities available.
Interested/qualified candidates please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Job Functions: Seasoned business and proposal savvy individual to serve as Proposal Manager for successful and growing construction management company. Individual will develop unique proposal responses for Federal Government, municipalities, schools, universities, and healthcare opportunities. Will manage multiple proposals simultaneously and be responsible to ensure strict adherence to RFP requirements for entire submission.
• Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, Communications or related major from an accredited college/university and five years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Four or more years of progressive experience in a fast-paced, high-volume proposal environment
• Ability to create innovative solutions to RFP requirements
• Able to identify multiple solutions to typical proposal challenges and suggest the proper response relative to an individual customer
• Pays close attention to the details of a solicitation/proposal but also can see the “big picture” in developing a winning concept
• Excellent grammar, editing and writing skills required
• Hands-on knowledge of desktop publishing and graphics software
• Proficient with Microsoft Suite including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Ability to generate advanced graphics
• Ability to work an average work week of 45 hours with extended hours as needed to meet deadlines and infrequent weekend work may also be required
• Take end-to-end ownership and command of the proposal process, Including oral presentations, Best and Final Offers (BAFOs), Clarifications, etc.
• Write proposal/marketing narrative
• Leverage and re-use existing proposal boilerplate information
• Develop targeted questions and interview technical and project staff to extract from them the critical information necessary to include in a proposal
• Perform in-depth solicitation review and gap analyses to inform others of the requirements; lead kickoff and review meetings; be proactive in the development of strategic win themes and discriminators on assigned sections and proposals
• Work with operations staff to compile the critical supporting information necessary to include in a proposal
• Lead storyboarding, kickoff and review meetings. Be proactive in the development of strategic win themes and discriminators
• Provide detailed guidance to proposal contributors and subcontractors
• Communicate proposal-related requirements and status with senior management, as appropriate
• Define and manage the proposal/response schedule
• Remain current on all amendments and modifications to the solicitation
• Participate proactively in proposal knowledge management processes
• The Proposal Manager must be knowledgeable of the federal proposal process, and be extremely hands-on in the development of proposal text and graphics concepts. Critical attributes include exceptional teamwork flexibility, organization, and a “do-whatever-it-takes” attitude