In this episode of the Secret Code to Government Proposal Success podcast series, Ken Blair, President of Blair Associates, provides an early look at the U.S. State Department draft solicitation for the $8 billion EVOLVE contract for IT platforms and support services.
On October 25th, the U.S. Department of State made some headline-grabbing news by issuing its draft solicitation for the EVOLVE, which is an $8 billion suite of IDIQ contracts for IT platforms and support services.
Serving as a replacement for the expiring Vanguard 2.2.1 contract, EVOLVE is aimed at supporting diplomatic efforts across the globe. It is pointed toward providing transparent interconnected systems and security, and spans everything the agency does from an IT perspective.
The Evolve IDIQ contract will have a five-year base term and may include option periods that could extend task orders by up to 60 months.
The following are highlights from this interview:
- A high-level overview of the EVOLVE opportunity. (:42)
- Additional details about the overall program. (2:00)
- Insights into the RFP requirements and deadlines. (4:08)
- How contractors can win this one, and what they should be doing now. (5:12)
- Why contractors need to develop the right strategies for the solutions that they will present. (7:41)
Please visit here to learn more about the State Department’s EVOLVE contract.
Need Help With Planning Your EVOLVE Response?