Whether You Need a Proposal Writer or a Whole Team … We Can Help
We all know that business capture and proposal development undertakings are high stakes investments — and the lifeblood for most federal contractors. But chances are, you don’t always have the right people on staff to perform all the required functions. And you can’t sacrifice operational performance by pulling your key talent from their primary mission to work on proposals. At OCI, we’ve earned a reputation for having one of the deepest benches of seasoned, knowledgeable proposal writers and other professionals — and we can quickly help you fill any gaps.
Some of our most frequently requested consultants include:
- Proposal Manager — Organizes and manages all activities, beginning with preparation of the Proposal Plan; manages the proposal writer and team member assignments to ensure the proposal meets all requirements and communicates win discriminators; and oversees color team review and production.
- Senior Proposal Writer — Capable of writing all sections in a typical government proposal, from executive summary, to program, project, and contract management as well as risk and security management, and others.
- Editors — Improve clarity, consistency, style, formatting, and sales messages while enhancing responsiveness. We offer consultants with specialized skills and experience as Copy Editor, Substantive Editor, Rewrite Editor, Technical Editor and One Voice Editor.
- Capture Manager — Leads in doing everything needed to win. This includes development of strategy, team building, facilitation of technical solution and pricing — and serving as the key interface with senior management at every stage of proposal development.
- Desktop Publisher — Leads in compiling all written and graphical material into a professional, compliant proposal package.
- Graphic Artist — Works with proposal authors and team leads to develop professional visual content that conveys the message effectively and gets the attention of evaluators.
- Price-to-Win Analyst — Completes analyses of competitor behavior in response to a government RFP based on historical pricing and other factors to help determine the winning price.
- Orals Coach — Oversees all phases in the development of an oral proposal. Includes strategy, themes, and messages, as well as presentation materials and graphics. Also coaches individual presenters and the entire team in technique, timing, and performance in mock orals and Q&A sessions.
To get the process started, please