GovCon Win News Round Up: NASA’s $2B Call Centers Contract; DoD Plans $20B Ceiling Increase for Information Analysis Center IDIQ; and GSA Provides Alliant 3 Timeline
Welcome to the GovCon “Win” News Round Up brought to you by OCI. Each month, we provide you a summary of the most actionable news to help you maintain a competitive edge and win more business.
NASA Offers More Details on $2B IT Contract for All Its Centers
NASA intends to provide IT services to all its centers and facilities through a consolidated contract with an estimated $2 billion ceiling that it expects to put out for bid Oct. 12, 2022. An award is slated for June 5, 2023.
DoD Plans $20B Ceiling Increase for Information Analysis Center Multiple-Award Contract
The U.S. Air Force’s 774th Enterprise Sourcing Squadron has indicated its intent to award a $20 billion modification to a multiple-award indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract vehicle that supports research and development initiatives across the Department of Defense.
GSA Adds $25 billion to Ceiling Value of Alliant 2, Provides Timeline for Alliant 3
The GSA has added another $25 billion to the Alliant 2 ceiling, pushing it to $75 billion, and the draft solicitation Alliant 3 is expected to be released in the first quarter of government fiscal year 2023.
DTRA Issues RFI for Cooperative Threat Reduction Program
The Defense Threat Reduction Agency has released a request for information on potential industry sources of cooperative threat reduction services. The agency plans to award five to seven companies spots on an IDIQ contract that could run between five and eight years in support of the Cooperative Threat Reduction Program.
OCI Hosting Proposal Management Course on September 26th
On September 26th, OCI is hosting an online Proposal Management course, which aims to sharpen the skills of proposal managers through shared learnings around best practices, techniques, and tools for successful proposal management. Click here to register today!
From the OCI Blog …
In case you missed it, here are our latest blog posts:
- Winning the $1.5B Army Medical Repair and Renewal Design-Build Construction VII Contract
- Air Force EC2 Contract: Understanding the Scoring Sheet
- EOR is Looking for Growth Driven Partners!
- The GovCon Win News Round Up August
- MHS EITS Geographic Service Provider (GSP) Contract
- Winning DHA DevMAC RFP
- Contingency Applications Program Support (CAPS) Contract Nears Release
- The GovCon Win News Round Up July
- Medical Q Coded Support and Services Next Generation (MQS2-NG): 5 Things to Do Now
- Enterprise Cyber Capabilities (EC2) To the Rescue
- The GovCon Win News Round Up June
- How Companies Can Benefit From the Infrastructure Bill
- Keynote Intro APMP by Russell Smith
- MQS2-NG Contract: How to Prepare a Winning Response
Please reach out to OCI here to tap into our wide-range of federal proposal consultants for organizations of all sizes – from Top 10 Federal Contractors to rapidly growing small businesses