GovCon Win News Round Up: State Department Evolve Opportunity Deadline; DHS Sets Proposal Deadline for $10B FirstSource III Contract; and 2023 Contracting Trends
Welcome to the GovCon “Win” News Round Up brought to you by OCI. Each month, we provide a summary of the most actionable news to help you win more business.
OCI Hosting Proposal Management Course on January 17
On January 17, OCI is hosting a live online Proposal Management course, providing expert techniques that will take your ability to develop winning proposals to the next level. Instructor Jim Hiles is a master practitioner with an exciting manner of teaching. Click here to register today!
State Department Unveils $10B Enterprise IT Services Solicitation
Now’s the time to start working on proposals for a potential seven-year, $10 billion enterprise IT services contract vehicle at the State Department. Proposals for the first phase of this two-part source selection for the Evolve contract are due on Jan. 18, 2023. Here’s the final solicitation.
DHS Sets Proposal Deadline for $10B FirstSource III Contract After the Holidays
General Services Administration Issues draft RFP for $60B OASIS+ Solicitation
The General Services Administration has issued a draft request for proposals for the $60 billion OASIS+ procurement. Members of industry have until Dec. 31 to submit comments to the GSA. Here’s the draft solicitation.
DISA Seeks Commercial Internet Connectivity Platform for Military Personnel
The Defense Information Systems Agency has started its solicitation process for a potential seven-year, $175 million contract to help U.S. troops worldwide communicate with their family members and friends. Here’s the full solicitation.
Procurement Leaders Share Advice on the Market’s Biggest Contracts
Three of the federal government’s top procurement officials discuss all things vehicles and provide some insights into how companies should think about them in this recent Washington Technology interview.
Federal Contracting Trends to Watch in 2023
Deltek’s Federal Contracting Trends to Watch in 2023 examines 10 key areas that will dominate the mindshare of federal contractors and agencies in 2023. Learn more here.
From the OCI Blog …
In case you missed it, here are our latest blog posts:
- Government Proposal Outlines – The Good, the Bad, & the Ugly
- The Missing Evidence That Could Win Your Recompete
- DLA is Looking for a Ticket on JETS 2.0
- The GovCon Win News Round Up November
- GSA’s OASIS+ Insight into Winning
- The GovCon Win News Round Up October
- TMG is seeking Teaming Partners!
- A Red Team Blueprint
- Why Outsourcing Government Proposal Writing Works
- The GovCon Win News Round Up September
- Winning the $1.5B Army Medical Repair and Renewal Design-Build Construction VII Contract
- Air Force EC2 Contract: Understanding the Scoring Sheet
- EOR is Looking for Growth Driven Partners!
- The GovCon Win News Round Up August
- MHS EITS Geographic Service Provider (GSP) Contract
- Winning DHA DevMAC RFP
- Contingency Applications Program Support (CAPS) Contract Nears Release
- The GovCon Win News Round Up July
- Medical Q Coded Support and Services Next Generation (MQS2-NG): 5 Things to Do Now
- Enterprise Cyber Capabilities (EC2) To the Rescue
- The GovCon Win News Round Up June
- How Companies Can Benefit From the Infrastructure Bill
- Keynote Intro APMP by Russell Smith
- MQS2-NG Contract: How to Prepare a Winning Response
Please reach out to OCI here to tap into our wide-range of federal proposal consultants for organizations of all sizes – from Top 10 Federal Contractors to rapidly growing small businesses.