GovCon Win News Round Up: 2023 Opportunities and Challenges; NASA to Launch $2 Billion NCAPS Vehicle in Late February; and UPSS EV Investment
Welcome to the GovCon Win News Round Up brought to you by OCI. Each month, we will provide you with a summary of the most actionable news to help you win more business, and attain a true competitive edge.
OCI Hosting Proposal Management Course on February 9
This class is taught by a master practitioner and will help raise your skills to the next level. Click here to see details and register today!
Inflation Costs Present Both Barrier, Opportunity for Contractors in 2023
With a fiscal 2023 federal budget in-hand, contractors face both the prospect of a robust year and countervailing trends in the form of continued inflation costs and a looming debt debate, according to Deltek’s Kevin Plexico.
NASA Leads Talk Journey to Digitalization
NASA Digital Transformation Officer Jill Marlowe aims to enhance digital transformation for the agency by improving complex decision-making, forming better partnerships, speeding delivery and increasing interdisciplinary innovation to create breakthroughs.
NASA Targeting Launch of $2 Billion NCAPS Contract Vehicle for Late February
NASA also plans to issue a request for proposals for a nearly $2 billion contract to consolidate, standardize and centralize IT services from across the agency at the end of February. Here’s the proposal solicitation notice.
USPS to Invest Nearly $10 Billion in Electric Delivery Vehicle Procurement
The U.S. Postal Service plans to invest approximately $9.6 billion in the acquisition of at least 66,000 battery electric vehicles by 2028 as part of its plan to advance the electrification of its fleet of delivery vehicles.
Army Posts Draft Battle Command Training Equipment Solicitation
The Army Program Executive Office for Simulation, Training and Instrumentation has posted a draft solicitation for a potential seven-year, $250 million contract vehicle that seeks to equip mission training complexes with multipurpose training and simulation equipment.
From the OCI Blog …
In case you missed it, here are our latest blog posts:
- The GovCon Win News Round Up December
- Government Proposal Outlines – The Good, the Bad, & the Ugly
- The Missing Evidence That Could Win Your Recompete
- DLA is Looking for a Ticket on JETS 2.0
- The GovCon Win News Round Up November
- GSA’s OASIS+ Insight into Winning
- The GovCon Win News Round Up October
- TMG is seeking Teaming Partners!
- A Red Team Blueprint
- Why Outsourcing Government Proposal Writing Works
- The GovCon Win News Round Up September
- Winning the $1.5B Army Medical Repair and Renewal Design-Build Construction VII Contract
- Air Force EC2 Contract: Understanding the Scoring Sheet
- EOR is Looking for Growth Driven Partners!
- The GovCon Win News Round Up August
- MHS EITS Geographic Service Provider (GSP) Contract
- Winning DHA DevMAC RFP
- Contingency Applications Program Support (CAPS) Contract Nears Release
- The GovCon Win News Round Up July
- Medical Q Coded Support and Services Next Generation (MQS2-NG): 5 Things to Do Now
- Enterprise Cyber Capabilities (EC2) To the Rescue
- The GovCon Win News Round Up June
- How Companies Can Benefit From the Infrastructure Bill
- Keynote Intro APMP by Russell Smith
- MQS2-NG Contract: How to Prepare a Winning Response
Please reach out to OCI here to tap into our wide-range of federal proposal consultants for organizations of all sizes – from Top 10 Federal Contractors to rapidly growing small businesses.
Leave A Comment